The Nashville Marriott at Vanderbilt University
2555 West End Avenue
ARCH Paid Members, Invited Presenters, and Tennessee Residents Receive a Registration Discount!
To join ARCH and receive benefits immediately and all year long, visit here!
This year's National Lifespan Respite Conference, Get in Tune with Respite, is hosted by the Tennessee Respite Coalition in collaboration with the ARCH National Respite Network. The conference will be held at the Nashville Marriott at Vanderbilt University, October 7-9, 2014, followed by the Lifespan Respite Grantee and Partner Learning Symposium on October 10 (by invitation only; requires separate registration -- see below).
- October 7, 6-9 pm: Opening Program and Reception for National Lifespan Respite Conference
- October 8-9, 8 am-5 pm: National Lifespan Respite Conference
- October 10, 8 am-3 pm: Lifespan Respite Grantee/Partner Learning Symposium (restricted to state Lifespan Respite Grantees and designated stakeholders - by invitation only).
Specially discounted early registration rates extended to September 19, 2014.
ARCH paid members, Tennessee residents, invited Presenters, and non-members may register here with a credit card that will be processed through PayPal or you may pay by check. If you pay by check, please register online and send payment to the ARCH National Respite Network, Attn: National Respite Conference, c/o Dan Kutner, Chapel Hill Training-Outreach Project, Inc, 800 Eastowne Drive, Suite 105, Chapel Hill, NC 27514. Questions regarding registration may be addressed to Jill Kagan.
Conference Registration Discounts:
- Paid ARCH Member Discount. To join ARCH, visit the membership page or you can join during the registration process. If you are a current paid member, log in with your email address and password to receive the discounted rate automatically.
- Tennessee Resident Discount. If you are a Tennessee resident, you can receive a special code to register by contacting Jennifer Abernathy at the Tennessee Respite Coalition at email@example.com.
- Conference Presenter Discount. If you submitted a presentation proposal as the lead presenter, and your proposal was accepted, you will receive a discount code at the time of notification. You will need the code to receive your conference discount. If the proposal includes more than one presenter, only you and up to two (2) co-presenters listed on the presenter application are entitled to and will receive the discount code.
The conference rate is no longer available. The room block has filled. Rooms may be available at a higher rate or visit the conference website for alternative hotels in walking distance.
The Nashville Marriott at Vanderbilt University, 2555 West End Avenue, Nashville, TN is the venue for this event. Special discounted conference rates are available for conference and learning symposium attendees at $184.00 per night for single or double rooms from October 6 through the night of October 10. Hotel room rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes (currently 15.25% + $2.50 per room peer night) in effect at the time of check-out. This special rate will only be available until September 12, 2014. There are a limited number of rooms at this rate, so the block may fill up before the Sept. 12 deadline. Please make your reservations early! There is no guarantee that discounted rooms will be available until September 12, 2014.
Conference attendees will have free wireless access throughout the hotel, including in guest and meeting rooms.
To reserve your room, go to the Hotel Conference website or call Marriott reservations at 1 (800) 228-9290 and ask for the special "Respite Conference" rate.
For an ADA accessible sleeping room, please call the hotel and request it at the time you make your hotel reservation.
For all other reasonable accommodation requests, contact Jennifer Abernathy at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests must be made by September 12, 2014 in order to allow time to arrange for accommodations.
Additional Conference Information
For more information about the conference as it becomes available, please visit the Main Conference Website.
Sponsorship and Exhibitor information is now available.
For transportation to and from the airports, and to learn more about Nashville sites, please visit the conference website or contact email@example.com.
If you cancel your conference registration before September 29, 2014, you will be entitled to a full refund of the registration fee that you paid. On or after September 29, a late cancellation fee of $50 will be withheld from your reimbursement. On or after October 3, 2014, no refund will be permitted.
Conference hosted by:
Lifespan Respite Grantee and Partner Learning Symposium, October 10, 2014
The Lifespan Respite Grantee and Partner Learning Symposium sponsored by the ARCH Lifespan Respite Technical Assistance Center follows the National Conference on October 10, 2014, at the same location. There is no charge for the Grantee/Partner Symposium, but registration is required. You must be a Lifespan Respite grantee agency or a designated stakeholder from a State Respite Coalition or ADRC to attend. Participation is by invitation only.
Registration and information. For more information, contact Jill Kagan.
The ARCH Lifespan Respite Technical Assistance Center project is supported, in part, under a grant from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living, Administration on Aging. Grantees undertaking projects under government sponsorship are encouraged to express freely their findings and conclusions. These contents, however, do not necessarily represent the policy of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and endorsement by the Federal Government should not be assumed.