The Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers
50 Park Plaza at Arlington Street
Boston, MA 02116
Register Now! Early Registration ends September 15, 2013
ARCH Paid Members and Massachusetts Lifespan Respite Coalition Members Receive a Registration Discount!
To join ARCH and receive benefits immediately and all year long, visit here!
This year's National Lifespan Respite Conference, The Freedom Trail to Respite, is hosted by the Massachusetts Lifespan Respite Coalition in collaboration with the ARCH National Respite Network. The conference will be held at the Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers, October 15-17, 2013, followed by the Lifespan Respite Grantee and Partner Meeting on October 18 (by invitation only; requires separate registration -- see below).
- October 15, 6-9 pm: Opening Program and Reception for National Lifespan Respite Conference
- October 16-17, 8 am-5 pm: National Lifespan Respite Conference
- October 18, 8 am-3 pm: Lifespan Respite Grantee/Partner Meeting (restricted to state Lifespan Respite Grantees and designated stakeholders - by invitation only).
ARCH paid members, Massachusetts Lifespan Respite Coalition members, Presenters, and non-members may register here with a credit card that will be processed through PayPal or you may pay by check. If you pay by check, please register online and send payment to the ARCH National Respite Network, Attn: National Respite Conference, c/o Dan Kutner, Chapel Hill Training-Outreach Project, Inc, 800 Eastowne Drive, Suite 105, Chapel Hill, NC 27514. Questions regarding registration may be addressed to Jill Kagan.
Conference Registration Discounts:
- Paid ARCH Member Discount. To join ARCH, visit the membership page or you can join during the registration process. If you are a current paid member, log in with your email address and password to receive the discounted rate automatically.
- Massachusetts Lifespan Respite Coalition Member Discount. If you are a member of the MA Lifespan Respite Coalition (MLRC), you will be receiving a special code to register. If you would like to join the Massachusetts Lifespan Respite Coalition, please contact Joan Rafferty at email@example.com. There is no fee to join the MLRC, but you must contact the MLRC to sign up and receive the code.
- Conference Presenter Discount. If you submitted a presentation proposal, and your proposal is accepted, you will receive a discount code at the time of notification. You will need the code to receive your conference discount. Notification of presenter status will be made by June 30, 2013.
The Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers is offering a special conference rate of $215/night +14.45% state and local taxes (Single or Double). A limited number of rooms is available at this special conference rate. These special rates will be available until September 15, 2013.
To reserve a room, visit the Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers National Respite Conference registration site to register online. Access Code: ANL.
You may also call toll free (1-800-225-2008) or call directly through The Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers (617-426-2000). To obtain the special conference rate by phone, please ask for The National Respite Conference.
For an ADA accessible sleeping room, please call the hotel and request it at the time you make your hotel reservation.
For all other reasonable accommodation requests, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests must be made by September 15, 2013 in order to allow time to arrange for accommodations.
Additional Conference Information
For more information about the conference as it becomes available, including conference sponsors and exhibit information, conference schedule, and transportation to and from the airports, please visit the Main Conference Page or contact email@example.com.
If you cancel your conference registration before October 4, you will be entitled to a full refund of the registration fee that you paid. After October 4, a late cancellation fee of $50 will be withheld from your reimbursement. After October10, 2013, no refund will be permitted.
Conference hosted by:
Lifespan Respite Grantee and Partner Meeting, October 18, 2013
The Lifespan Respite Grantee and Partner Meeting follows the National Conference on October 18, 2013, at the same location. There is no charge for the Grantee Meeting, but registration is required. You must be a Lifespan Respite grantee agency or a designated stakeholder from a State Respite Coalition or ADRC to attend.
Please register separately for the grantee meeting at the Lifespan Respite Grantee and Stakeholder page. If you have not logged in on this site previously, you will need to join the group by clicking on "Join the Lifespan Respite Grantee and Stakeholder Group" on the left-hand menu of the page. Enter your contact information and select a password. You will be notified when your acceptance into the group has been approved. If you are already signed up for the group, log-in using your email address and password to register for the Grantee/Partner meeting. For more information about the Lifespan Respite Grantee Meeting, contact Jill Kagan.
This project is supported, in part, under a grant from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living, Administration on Aging. Grantees undertaking projects under government sponsorship are encouraged to express freely their findings and conclusions. These contents, however, do not necessarily represent the policy of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and endorsement by the Federal Government should not be assumed.